In addition to designing, supplying and installing full service relocatable fire stations, EXTREME Fire Stations (EFS) can offer additions to existing stations. With a variety of bay lengths (up to 100 feet) and bay heights (13 feet & 19 feet), EFS is able to configure a suitable bay for any type of apparatus ranging from rescue boats and bush trucks to ladders and tiller trucks. The bays can include fit outs such as exhaust evacuation systems and custom alarm integration. The most common requests include:
- Adding an apparatus bay to an existing station to accommodate a recently or soon-to-be acquired piece of apparatus.
- Upgrading existing stations to house recently identified critical amenities like personnel, gear and apparatus decontamination facilities.
Our in-house emergency professionals have also configured bays to house areas for the 3 major decontamination concerns: personnel, firefighting equipment, and vehicles. The layouts take into consideration the importance of segregating hot zones from living quarters.
WHY CHOOSE EFS?
With its roots in the natural resources sector, EFS started out by delivering portable facilities in remote and often harsh locations. These industrial size, site-built buildings were rugged enough to withstand extreme environments while also providing security and functionality. The durability and versatility of these buildings made them an ideal option for the public safety sector. When asked, fire departments cite the following reasons for selecting an EFS solution:
Economics – adding a relocatable bay is substantially more economical than site-built upgrades.
- Time – a single bay application is typically designed, built, delivered, installed, and operational within 3-4 months.
- Easy – no complications or surprises typically associated with renovations. EFS bays can be standalone structures or connected to an existing station. No foundations are required.
- Flexibility – though it functions like a site-built bay, it can be easily moved, modified, repurposed or sold if needs change.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
Get an inside look at our standalone ambulance / aid station
WHERE TO BUY
Based in Lethbridge Alberta with distribution partner in the US, EXTREME Portable Buildings designs and manufactures relocatable structures for unique applications where conventional portable or modular construction methods are not suitable. EXTREME Fire Stations focuses exclusively on facilities for the emergency services industry in North America.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com