Five baby peacocks were rescued from a structure fire in Brierfield on Wednesday afternoon, according to Brierfield Volunteer Fire and Rescue.
The fire department said units responded to the structure where they found light smoke coming from a small building.
The fire department discovered a chicken coop where a heat lamp had fallen into the wood shavings and was smoldering.
The baby peacocks were inside the coop but removed after the fire was extinguished.
The fire department said none of the peacocks were injured.