2 dead in electrical fire at a trailer home in Desert Hills

  • Source: Lake Havasu City News-Herald - Registration May Be Required
  • Published: 11/14/2017 01:43 AM

Two are dead after an apparent electrical fire at a trailer home this past weekend in Desert Hills, according to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Department. Witnesses reported a fire Saturday in the 3400 block of London Bridge Road, where a trailer had caught fire. Two subjects were sleeping within the trailer when the fire began in the vehicle’s fuse compartment. A heater was in use within the trailer which ultimately started a fire, according to witnesses.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe