"When I got here fire trucks, ambulance, everything was out here and the house was on fire. I was just telling them my dog was inside, could they try to get my dog out," said Jaquita Carroll, dog owner.
A fire at Johnson Homes on Reno Court caused panic amongst residents.
Money, the owner's 9-month-old dog was trapped inside the home surrounded by flames and heavy smoke.
"We were able to confirm what we call an all clear everybody was out however, there was a K-9 dog inside the house in a kennel," said Chris Ethridge, Dothan Fire Department Battalion Chief.