We Need Your Help Today!
Please Contact Your Representative and Senators and ask them to:
· Oppose Any Give-Back of Public Safety’s Existing 700 MHz Narrowband Spectrum in H.R. 3630.
· Support D Block Allocation with Sufficient Funding in S. 911, The Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act of 2011.
· Call Their Congressional Leadership to Indicate Their Support for These Actions.
The International Association of Fire Chiefs and the Public Safety Alliance urge you to reach out to all of your friends, family and colleagues within your state and across the country and ask them to join you in contacting their Representatives and Senators and tell them that Public Safety:
1. Opposes the mandated give-back of 14 MHz of critical public safety narrowband 700 MHz spectrum and guard band in Section 4102 within Title IV of H.R. 3630;
2. Supports allocation of the D Block spectrum and funding of at least $10 billion to public safety for broadband [S.911 and H.R. 3630 include D Block allocation to public safety with some funding];
3. Opposes the unworkable, unaccountable
“Administrator” governance model in H.R. 3630 and supports the governance model in S. 911.
U.S. Senate Contact Information
U.S. House of Representatives Contact Information
Additional Background Information on D Block may be found on the Public Safety Alliance website psafirst.org