Yachats Rural Fire Protection District
Location: South Lincoln County, OR
Yachats Rural Fire Protection District (YRFPD) is establishing a list of qualified candidates for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. YRFPD intends on hiring two qualified candidates immediately following the testing/interview process. The potential to hire additional personnel from this list exists in the future.
- Currently certified as Paramedic in Oregon;
- One year of EMS transport experience, with preference given to experience with prolonged rural transport;
- ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, NFPA FFI, DPSST Instructor I and American Heart Association CPR Instructor certified or be able to be certified within three months of hire;
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work with staff from multiple departments and interfaces;
- Interact well with patients, district patrons, volunteer and career staff while providing quality care.
Starting hourly wage is $12.75 to $15.00 depending on experience, working approximately 2814 hours per year on a 48/96 schedule, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates must submit Application or Resume either by mail or electronically.
Applications are attached or can be requested from the district. Applications will be processed as soon as they are received.
Fire Chief Frankie Petrick, YRFPD
P. O. Box 1
Yachats, OR 97498
YRFPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Provider
See Attached: Job Description